Friday, January 13, 2012

"Dear Joe, I've Missed You!"

If you know me, you know I love Trader Joe's. How happy was I when I realized there was a Trader Joe's just a few miles away from where we're living? Ecstatic. I started compiling my list of favorites. 

Peach salsa.  Garlic and herb chicken sausages. Fresh flowers. Simpler Times lager. Chili and cheese tamales. Cuban-style black beans. Cornbread mix. Cabernet beef pot roast. The all-in-one guacamole kit. Pineapple soyaki marinade. Oh my. 

Walk, don't run. Merrit was super excited about the samples.
On sample today: Garlic naan with hummus.

I restrained myself, only because I don't have a vase at the temporary apartment.

Just a few items for dinner tonight and
tomorrow.

Ollie loves the stickers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...