Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sweet Tooth. And Sweet Goodbyes.

It's almost time to say goodbye to my sweet mom. What better way to do that than to indulge her sweet tooth? Yep, you guessed it. YogurtLand.

A bit overwhelmed by all the choices...

We plop our carefully selected treats onto the scales.
It's only Mom and I, because the kids are in school,
but we got them some yogurt to go and popped it in the
freezer for an afterschool treat later today! Aren't we sweet
like that?
Mom, you're leaving tomorrow. I'm going to try hard not to be sad and depressed when you have leave. We have had a truly GREAT visit. We spent some great time together, flipping through magazines, cooking meals together, and talking about life and personal goals. We drove neighborhoods and daydreamed. We got in some great family time, did some sightseeing, hiking, exploring, and ate some great meals out. We soaked in the hot tub. We took the canoe for a spin. We hiked. And hung out with the kids. I hope you have had as much fun as I have! Love you Mom! Visit again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding? I had so much fun. I cannot wait to return. It was what a real vacation should be -- scenic, relaxing, varied, and filled with the stuff that makes memories (and good photos, of course). AND I was able to spend time with all three of my children, the first time we've been together in eight years. Kisses to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...