Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Mashup

Today was a really weird day. Well, it was Friday the 13th.

It started off with Mike dressing up for work in "70s corporate" as a gag. They had to do some kind of HR training thing and everyone was asked to dress up "corporate," whatever that meant to them. Mike had me hit the Goodwill on the hunt for polyester items. Here's what we came up with:

I bust out laughing every time I see this picture!
Next up, Dawn and I dropped the kids off at VBS and went indoor rock climbing. This was great! We started off with a 5.5 climb (medium-level) and then climbed 5.7 and 5.9 climbs. After our hour of climbing time, we went out to What the Pho? (prounounced "fuh"), a Vietnamese pho (noodle soup) shop in downtown Bellevue. Yum.

Game over, Donger in the houuuuuse.

Reeaaaach!

Almost to the top! 

Dawn got the Pho Ga, noodle soup with shredded chicken.

I got the Pho Thai, noodle soup with beef.
We picked up the boys at noon, headed home, and did Insanity. Woo hoo. We were literally SPENT after that hour-long beating at the hands of Shaun T after our morning of rock climbing. Gotta work off last night's beers!

The boys are both fighting off little colds. We entertained the idea of having a campfire at night, but decided we'd rather not be out in the dark woods on Friday the 13th. No, not really, we were all just too tired. We need to rest up for a day of fun tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that's become my favorite picture of Mike. I first saw when Kara showed me when she was on that social site. ;-) Too much. It's great that Dawn is that close to you guys - being on the same coast, at least.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...