Friday, September 21, 2012

Laptop Repairs and Blackberry Picking

As a big sister, I have to say that I'm super proud of both my "little" (read: taller than me but younger than me) brothers. Ryan is an SEO and online advertising whiz and Rich owns his own computer repair business. Super smarties! 

Mom's laptop needed a little TLC (virus upgrades and a little of this and that) and my laptop had been acting buggy and had a broken hinge so we spent the morning with Rich at his company, Progressive Tech

Rich, working on Mom's laptop. As a professional blogger, this little gizmo is
her lifeline! Check out her blog here: www.DIYhomestagingtips.com


This is the same beach we visited the other night after dinner at Ray's.
I totally HAD to introduce Mom to the Paseo Cuban sandwich, which is easily
twice as good when eaten with your toes in the sand.
I blogged about thissandwich once already! Yeah, it's that good.

After school, Mom and the boys and I went for a walk to
Blueberry Lake (it's unofficial name, I am not sure what
it's actually called). We brought along a yogurt tub
to gather blueberries but ended up collecting blackberries
instead. By the time we got to the blueberry farm,
our tub was full and our fingers were purple, which was
fine because there weren't many blueberries left this late
in the season.

Ollie found a wild apple tree along the way.

Mom and Merrit walking ahead of Ollie and I. Today was an absolutely
gorgeous day for a walk.

We ate so many berries along the way, we could have
easily filled our yogurt tub four times over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...